Privacy & disclaimer
All persons who have access to and who use the website of Move Intermodal irrespective of purpose, agree to abide by the rules set out below.
Move Intermodal takes every possible care concerning the information contained on the website. It is possible, however, that the website and the websites linked to it, contain inaccuracies and errors.
Move Intermodal accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damage pursuant to the use or incompleteness of information published on this website, nor for problems caused by the use or propagation of information. Move Intermodal accepts no responsibility for loss, privation of income or enjoyment of life pursuant to the use or propagation of information or to technical deficiencies.
We accept no responsibility for the downloading of information from this site.
Unless mentioned otherwise, the information on this website is owned by Move Intermodal. Text, lay-out, illustrations, scripts, articles and other items on this website are protected by copyright.
It is expressly forbidden to copy, adapt, translate, edit or change the website partly or as a whole. It is also forbidden to use parts of this website on any other website, in any form, unless written permission is first obtained from Move Intermodal. A written application should be addressed to the department of Marketing & Communication at email@example.com.
We have attempted to contact and seek permission from all owners of images and other material used on this website. It might be that we have overlooked someone. If you see material on this website for which you can prove you are the legal owner, and wish this material to be removed from the website, again, please contact the department of Marketing & Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Move Intermodal nv having its registered office at Kolenhavenstraat 6 – bus 21, 3600 Genk, registered in the Register of legal entities Tongeren Crossroads Bank for Enterprises number 0836.403.977, as well as its affiliated companies, hereinafter jointly referred to as ‘Move Intermodal’, puts the meticulous handling of personal data high on its list of priorities.
This statement therefore indicates for what purposes the collected personal data are used and that we try to guarantee adequate protection of these data by adopting the appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Furthermore, Move Intermodal follows the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Move Intermodal processes your personal data for various purposes. Only the data necessary for the targeted purpose are processed.
Below is more specific information about the objectives we pursue:
- Performance of the activities directly and indirectly connected with logistics services.
- Recruitment and selection.
- HR policy and administration.
Generally speaking we use your personal data:
- When we obtained your consent.
- In the context of the performance of a contract or to adopt precontractual measures.
- To be able to comply with all legal or regulatory provisions we are subjected to.
This processing of data is necessary for the performance of the agreement between the parties or for Move Intermodal’ legitimate economic interest.
To perform targeted and adequate direct marketing, Move Intermodal uses profiling. This means Move Intermodal will only notify its customers by e-mail of the promotions and products they could show a special interest for and only when explicit consent has been given.
The personal data shall not be the subject of any transfer.
The personal data in question shall be stored and saved by Move Intermodal for maximum ten years after performance of the last commission or the handling of the last order or for the legally applicable storage time.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- request Move Intermodal for access to this personal data.
- request Move Intermodal to rectify or erase this personal data.
- request Move Intermodal for a restriction of the processing of this personal data.
- object against the processing of this personal data, among others in the context of direct marketing.
- to withdraw your previously given consent regarding the processing of your personal data.
- request the transfer of your personal data in machine-readable format.
You can file a request to Move Intermodal via email@example.com.
Move Intermodal shall respond to your request within a month in any case.
If you believe the processing of your personal data is a breach of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you can lodge a complaint with the authorised supervisory authority.
Move Intermodal reserves the explicit right to change this Privacy Statement at all times, without this requiring any prior warning.
We use performance cookies on this website for internal purposes to help us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use the website so that we can improve how we present content to you.
For the above purposes we use Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us.
Google Analytics does not collect any information to personally identify visitors but, if you wish, you can opt out of Google Analytics cookies.
Please e-mail any questions, concerns or comments you have about this statement or our use of your personal information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Move Intermodal recognizes that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet up to the expectations of our stakeholders.
We also recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities towards our stakeholders form an integrated part of our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities within our corporate policies through acting with honesty, integrity and ethical conduct.
Move Intermodal will ensure:
- that our contracts will clearly set out agreed terms and conditions, the basis of our relationship, and that we operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices such as; anti-corruption and bribery, conflict of interest, fraud, money laundering and in-competitive practices;
- to respect fundamental human rights, working conditions and hours, respect freedom of association, and not to employ people under the minimum age;
- to maintain a non- discrimination policy, following relevant legal country regulations;
- to report and analyse any corporate social responsible related non-compliance.
Responsibility to ensure implementation of this policy and relevant necessary resources to realize our corporate social and ethical conduct responsibilities, lays with the Move Intermodal management.
Compliance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.