Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider, having a leading role in the European transport market. With an own network of offices, transport companies, intermodal train connections and warehouses we are able to offer our clients door-to-door transport solutions in Europe.
Our fleet of over 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 70 own trains per week ensure that our 270 employees in 7 different countries can offer an optimal service to European top companies in a.o. the automotive-, retail- and food industry. We are continuously searching for enthusiastic people willing to grow with us in this dynamic market.
For our office in Novara we are searching for a Transport Planner (1.0 FTE).
You will join the operations team as dynamic Trucking Planner responsible for:
- Pro-active follow up of the transports
- Creating the planning of the next day
- Communication with internal and external partners like your colleagues, the drivers and the customers
- Administrative handling of the transport
We are looking for a social, ambitious colleague with a large dose of responsibility. You are flexible, creative, stress resistant and can work both independently as in a team. In addition, you will have strong communication skills, logical reasoning, pro-active problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You have good knowledge about MS Office
- You have strong geographical knowledge
- You have a passion for the transport sector
- Professional experience in a similar function is an advantage
A dynamic international work environment in which we constantly evolve. This creates many challenges and a diverse wide range of tasks. The culture in our company is collegial and informal. Opportunities for growth and further development are encouraged throughout the organization.
Apply by sending your letter of motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of ms. Laura Fortina.