Move Intermodal is an international logistic service provider, which occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With an own network of offices, transport companies, trains and warehouses, we are able to offer our customers a complete solution for their door-to-door transports in Europe. With a fleet of 2.500 load units, 150 trucks and 70 own trains per week, our more than 250 employees in 7 countries, are able to offer the best possible service to a variety of European companies, among others in the automotive, retail and food industry.
For our office in Novara we are searching for a Transport Coordinator (1.0 FTE).
You will join team Eurasia, which is responsible for the coordination of different businesses: UK, Turkey, Scandinavia, Spain, Eastern Europe and so on. You will follow an internal training program ‘on the job’. The function consists in a wide range of tasks:
- You are responsible for the proper monitoring of the customer and relative communications
- Order acceptance and registration
- Pro-active follow-up of the total transports
- Searching for pro-active operational solutions
- Internal communication with colleagues from trucking and train planning is important
- You ensure a perfect follow-up of existing business and maintain a good and permanent partnership with existing accounts
- You will also be involved in the implementation of new business
We are looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic colleague. You are social, ambitious, flexible and stress resistant. You can work both independently as in team.
- You have a good knowledge of English. Basic knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Professional experience in a similar function is an advantage
- You have a pro-active attitude and search operational solutions for the customer
- You have good knowledge about MS Office
A dynamic international work environment in which we constantly evolve. This creates many challenges and a wide range of tasks. The culture in our company is collegial and informal. Opportunities for growth and further development are encouraged throughout the organization.
Apply by sending your letter of motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs. Laura Fortina, HR assistant.