Move Intermodal is an international logistic service provider, which occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With an own network of offices, transport companies, trains and warehouses, we are able to offer our customers a complete solution for their door-to-door transports in Europe. With a fleet of 2.500 load units, 150 trucks and 70 own trains per week, our more than 270 employees in 7 countries, are able to offer the best possible service to a variety of European companies, among others in the automotive, retail and food industry.
For our office in Genk we are searching for a Train planner (1.0 FTE).
- You join the dynamic operations team of 4 professionals
- You daily cooperate and communicate imbalances and equipment to the supervisor
- You register daily the planning in IXolutions. You will judge and integrate orders and rush orders in the planning
- You communicate with subcontractors and colleagues
- You ensure a correct administration
- You follow specific demands of customers, you ensure together with truck planning an optimal allocation of resources
- You provide feedback about status to your colleagues at trucking planning and customer care
- You have completed a bachelor degree in the logistics
- Professional experience in a similar function is an advantage
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English (written as spoken). Knowledge of Italian, German or French is a plus
- You are ambitious and have a large dose of responsibility, strong communication skills, flexibility, stress resistant, analytical capabilities and pro-active problem solving skills
- You have a strong geographical knowledge and knowledge of transport legislation
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office mainly Excel
- A full-time job with flexible working hours (7h/11h – 16h/19h) in a dynamic and collegial working environment in Genk. A rotation roll is made for weekend permanent service
- A varied and broad range of tasks with opportunities to grow. Further development is stimulated throughout the company
- In addition to our terms of employment in line with the market, numerous fringe benefits, internal training, ergonomic desks, sporty, healthy activities and, on top of that, taste Nespresso coffee
- You will be trained on the job by your nice and experienced team members
f you would like to join our ambitious team, please do not hesitate for a second and send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com for Aurélie t’Kindt, Recruiter.