Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider that occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With a fleet of 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 64 trains per week, our more than 280 employees in 7 countries offer an optimal service to various European top companies in the chemical, automotive, retail and food industries. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow with us in a dynamic market and are always striving for innovation.
For our office in NL-Moerdijk we are looking for a Sales Manager (1,0 FTE).
- You will join the international sales team as a dynamic Sales Manager. You will operate independently with customer visits as a priority and telecommuting will be combined with your workplace in Moerdijk (NL).
- You generate new business by actively prospecting, searching for leads and maintaining them. You like to be on the road and visit your customers/prospects on a regular basis.
- You work closely with your colleagues from the Sales Department but are also in contact with your colleagues from Customer Care and Planning.
- You will analyze customer needs, develop quotations, handle tender requests, CRM management, etc.
- You follow up on quotes and the first transports of your customer.
- In this role you will report to the Commercial Director.
- You have insane commercial and communication talent and you are very good at listening to your client’s needs and expectations.
- You desire to have the best customer portfolio within our organization, by building new and existing customer relationships.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably in logistics. Professional experience in a similar position is an added value.
- You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing. Knowledge of German, French and/or Italian is a plus.
- You have experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We offer you
- A 40 hour week with flexible working hours in a dynamic and collegial work environment, where we constantly strive for innovation. You know that a sales position is not a 9 to 5 job.
- A varied and broad range of tasks with growth opportunities. You will be trained on the job by experienced colleagues, external sales training and further opportunities for development are encouraged throughout the organization.
- In addition to our competitive terms of employment, you can count on numerous extra-legal benefits such as pension insurance, a car, a cell phone, Move Group Bonus, sporty, healthy activities and, on top of that, a workplace in a modern setting.
Interested? React now!
If after reading this vacancy you would like to join our ambitious team, don’t hesitate to send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Aurélie t’Kindt, Recruiter.