Operations Trucking Planner
Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider that occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With a fleet of 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 64 trains per week, our more than 280 employees in 7 countries offer an optimal service to various European top companies in the chemical, automotive, retail and food industries. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow with us in a dynamic market and are always striving for innovation.
For our office in Novara we are searching for an Operations Trucking Planner (1.0 FTE).
- You will enforce the Italian operations team as a dynamic Operations Trucking Planner.
- You will follow-up, in a pro-active way, the transports.
- Your internal communication with colleagues from trucking and train planning is important.
- You ensure a perfect communication with drivers and customers.
- You are responsible for the administrative handling of the transport.
- You create the planning of the next day.
- You will report to the Operations Manager.
- You are insanely ambitious and looking for a job with challenge and impact!
- You have strong communication skills, logical reasoning skills and are strongly analytical.
- Professional experience in a similar position is an added value.
- You have a very good knowledge of Italian and English in word and writing.
- You have a pro-active attitude and search operational solutions for the customer.
- You are looking for a large dose of responsibility, get a kick out of that daily stress that planning involves and proactively solve problems is a matter of course for you.
- You have a strong geographical knowledge.
- You have good experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A full-time job in a dynamic and collegial working environment, in which we constantly strive for innovation.
- A varied and broad range of tasks with opportunities for growth. You will be trained ‘on the job’ by experienced colleagues and further development is stimulated throughout the organization.
- In addition to our competitive terms of employment, you can count on numerous fringe benefits such as sporting, healthy activities and on top of that, tasty coffee in a modern setting (IT).
Apply by sending your letter of motivation and cv to email@example.com for the attention of ms. Laura Fortina, Human Resources Italy.