Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider that occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With a fleet of 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 64 trains per week, our more than 280 employees in 7 countries offer an optimal service to various European top companies in the chemical, automotive, retail and food industries. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow with us in a dynamic market and are always striving for innovation.
For our office in Genk we are searching for an Operational trainee (1.0 FTE).
- You will enforce the international operational team as a dynamic Operational Trainee.
- During a period of 2 years you will follow an internal training program ‘on the job’ in our office in Genk. The third year you will function as an allround operational value.
- During the traineeship, you will rotate in every operational department of the company – customer care, truck planning, train planning and fleet. You will get to know the different teams, the tasks and responsibilities and learn the needed competences and skills.
- You will get a good view on the processes and procedures within operations and other departments of the company.
- Our shared ambition is to allow you to become a valuable member of one of our operational teams and be able to back-up.
- You will work on small operational projects in order to increase efficiency of the operational departments.
- You will learn how to work with our TMS (Ixolution).
- During your traineeship, you will report directly to the Operations Director North and Operational Manager North.
- You are an ambitious starter. You are social, flexible and can work both independently as in a team.
- You have recently completed a bachelor’s degree preferably in the direction of logistics.
- Professional experience is not a must.
- Geographical, market and transportation legislation knowledge is a big plus.
- You have strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing. Knowledge of German, French and/or Italian is a big plus.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A full-time job with flexible working hours (7h/9h – 17h/19h) in a dynamic and collegial working environment, in which we constantly strive for innovation.
- A varied and broad range of tasks with opportunities for growth. You will be trained ‘on the job’ by experienced colleagues and further development is stimulated throughout the organization.
- In addition to our competitive terms of employment, you can count on numerous fringe benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, sporting, healthy activities and, on top of that, tasty Nespresso in a modern office setting.
If after reading this vacancy you would like to strengthen our ambitious team, do not hesitate for a second and send your cv and motivation letter in Dutch and English to firstname.lastname@example.org f.a.o. Aurélie t’Kindt, Recruiter