Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider that occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With a fleet of 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 64 trains per week, our more than 280 employees in 7 countries offer an optimal service to various European top companies in the chemical, automotive, retail and food industries. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow with us in a dynamic market and are always striving for innovation.
For our office in Genk we are searching for a Management Trainee (1.0 FTE).
- During your first months as Management Trainee, you will follow an internal training program “on the job” in Genk (BE)
- Per period of 4 to 6 weeks, you will rotate in every department of the company. During the first year, you will work on important operational or tactical assignments for the concerned department. From the second year, you will work on company-wide projects on a more strategical level
- Projects arise from the needs of the business and our continuous improvement program where everybody can apply ideas. So you can decide yourself on which project you want to work on
- During your traineeship, together with your coach, you determine a personal development program. In this way, we can both work on the substantive knowledge as the development of your own soft skills (e.g. communication, change management and leadership)
- Our shared ambition is to allow you to grow into a responsible position
- During your traineeship, you will report directly to the Chief eXcellence Officer
- You are an ambitious starter. You are social, flexible and can work both independently as in a team
- We set many challenges, but we expect a pro-active attitude to create this for yourself
- You have recently completed a master’s degree in the direction of logistics management, business administration or economics
- Professional experience is not a must
- You have strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing. Basic knowledge of German, French and/or Italian is a big plus
- You are willing to travel internationally
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A full-time job starting in September 2021 with flexible working hours (8h/9h – 17h/18h) in a dynamic and collegial working environment, in which we constantly strive for innovation
- A varied and broad range of tasks with opportunities for growth. You will be trained ‘on the job’ by experienced colleagues and further development is stimulated throughout the organization
- In addition to our competitive terms of employment, you can count on numerous fringe benefits such as meal and eco vouchers, sporting, healthy activities and, on top of that, tasty Nespresso in a modern office setting
You want to join us?
If after reading this vacancy you would like to strengthen our ambitious team, do not hesitate for a second and send your cv and motivation letter in Dutch and English to firstname.lastname@example.org f.a.o. Aurélie t’Kindt, Recruiter