Learning & Development Specialist
Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider that occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With a fleet of 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 64 trains per week, our more than 280 employees in 7 countries offer an optimal service to various European top companies in the chemical, automotive, retail and food industries. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow with us in a dynamic market and are always striving for innovation.
For our office in BE-Genk, we are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist (1.0 FTE).
- As an L&D specialist you will be part of the eXcellence Center and of the Quality team in Genk
- You will develop and implement the new E-learning platform for the Move Academy within the CrossKnowledge LMS. Examples of training modules to be developed are the onboarding program and safety trainings
- You will be responsible for the continuous optimization and updating of the E-learning content
- You will be a sparring partner and point of contact for all issues concerning the development, training and execution of a training plan, in line with the strategy of Move Intermodal
- You will capture L&D initiatives and needs, research and advise to your responsible person
- As representative of the Move Academy you will be the facilitator of L&D projects, both internally and externally. In this new role you will continue to think along and grow as you will be active across the entire organization
- Within the eXcellence Center you will, in addition to the above-mentioned tasks, also support the Quality Department
Within the implementation project you’ll report to the Chief eXcellence Officer and on a daily basis to the Quality manager
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree in logistics, marketing and/or design, above that you have completed an educational master’s degree. Or you have completed an educational bachelor’s degree with specializations in one of the above-mentioned areas
- You have a few years of experience in a similar function and mastered the rules and art of teaching
- You have strong communication skills, you are flexible and creative in your thinking and your actions, on top of that you are strong in organization and administration and you have analytical skills
- Experience with E-learning, developing inspirational content and/or graphic skills is a big plus
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Knowledge of Italian is a plus
We offer you
- A full-time job with flexible working hours (8h/9h – 17h/18h) in a young, dynamic and collegial work environment in Genk
- A varied and broad range of tasks with growth potential. You will be trained on the job, you will receive specific training by our LMS supplier and further development is encouraged throughout the organization
- In addition to our competitive terms of employment, you can count on numerous extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and eco vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance, a laptop, sporting and healthy activities and on top of that also delicious nespresso in a modern setting
If after reading this vacancy you would like to join our ambitious team, don’t hesitate to send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Aurélie t’Kindt, Recruiter.