Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider, having a leading role in the European transport market. With an own network of offices, transport companies, intermodal train connections and warehouses we are able to offer our clients door-to-door transport solutions in Europe.
Our fleet of over 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 70 own trains per week ensure that our 270 employees in 7 different countries can offer an optimal service to European top companies in a.o. the automotive-, retail- and food industry. We are continuously searching for enthusiastic people willing to grow with us in this dynamic market.
For our office in IT-Novara we are searching for a Junior Controller (1.0 FTE).
You will join the administration team as a Junior Controller. You will follow an internal training program ‘on the job’.
The function consists in a wide range of tasks:
- You are in support of the Administration department for data entry procedures, cost control and storing documents
- Searching for pro-active operational solutions
- Internal communication with colleagues from operations department is important
We are looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic colleague. You are social, ambitious, flexible and stress resistant. You can work both independently as in team.
- You have a school education in Economics
- You have good knowledge of Analytical Accounting
- You have good knowledge of English
- Professional experience in a similar function is an advantage
- You have a pro-active attitude and good communication skills
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and Excel
A dynamic international work environment in which we constantly evolve. This creates many challenges and a diverse wide range of tasks. The culture in our company is collegial and informal. Opportunities for growth and further development are encouraged throughout the organization.
Apply by sending your letter of motivation and cv to our Novara office firstname.lastname@example.org. for the attention of Ms. Laura Fortina, HR department.