Move Intermodal is an international logistics service provider that occupies a leading position in the European transport market. With a fleet of 2.500 loading units, 150 trucks and 64 trains per week, our more than 280 employees in 7 countries offer an optimal service to various European top companies in the chemical, automotive, retail and food industries. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic colleagues who want to grow with us in a dynamic market and are always striving for innovation.
For our office in IT-Novara we are searching for a Business Engineer (1.0 FTE).
- You will enforce our eXcellence Center, which is responsible for business processes, quality, efficiency and reporting for the Move Intermodal Group.
- You challenge, support and facilitate the rest of the organization to achieve a higher level of efficiency.
- You manage projects to design, improve and formalize business processes as part of our quality management system.
- You participate actively in the projects to achieve further system automation.
- You foresee training and support for all departments and set goals to determine success of training.
- You remain up to date with new technologies in order to use this for continuous process improvements.
- You report directly to the Chief eXcellence Officer – CXO.
- You are ambitious and looking for a job with challenge and impact!
- You are a good communicator, always looking for innovation and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You are solution oriented and you are analytical strong with attention for detail.
- You have a bachelor or master degree, preferably in logistics, business administration or IT.
- Professional experience is a must.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems like ISO, SQAS, GMP+, etc. is an added value.
- Experience in project management, a quality- or engineering department is an added value.
- You have a very good knowledge of Italian and English in word and writing.
- You have an interest in IT.
- You are willing to travel internationally.
- A full-time job with flexible working hours (8h30 – 12h30 / 14h00 – 18h00) in a dynamic and collegial working environment, in which we constantly strive for innovation.
- A varied and broad range of tasks with opportunities for growth. You will be trained ‘on the job’ by experienced colleagues and further personal development is stimulated throughout the organization.
- In addition to our competitive terms of employment, you can count on numerous fringe benefits such a cell phone, sporting, healthy activities and on top of that, tasty coffee in a modern setting.
Apply by sending your letter of motivation and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Aurélie t’Kindt, Recruiter.